Work Package-Lead: Virtual Vehicle
Partners: IESTA, ÖBB, Fertinger, ATT, Obrist, Institute for Thermal Engineering, Liebherr Transportation Systems
Work Package 6 is the linking element within the eco2jet project. It supports all 3 phases of the project and ensures that the identified solutions on component and system level are on the highest possible level. Working Package 6 concentrates on four key aspects within the evaluation on component and system level that are the general base for the evaluation:
- Energy efficiency
- Greenhouse gas reduction
- Cost efficiency
- Customer comfort and acceptance.
The following (evaluation) targets are defined:
- Requirement Phase are to ensure knowhow-transfer from GreenHVAC4Rail to eco2jet, to support the requirements design process by mock-up (bread board) testing of benchmark components and to ensure the practicality, producibility and traceability of the developed requirements.
- Development Phase (Component and System Level) are to ensure the best realization of the requirement specification in close cooperation with Working Packages 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7. They aim to give feedback to the developer on the developed components and possible optimization approaches and to evaluate the component and system TRL.
- Demonstration Phase are the evaluation of overall project targets and the evaluation of demonstration system based on defaults of the requirement specifications and on customer requirements concerning comfort in a wide operating range.
Main Tasks – the evaluation of:
- Requirements (Lead: Virtual Vehicle)
- Components (Lead: Virtual Vehicle)
- System (Lead: Virtual Vehicle)
- Demonstration (Lead: Liebherr Transportation Systems)
- Quality Management, Quality Management Processes & Quality Assurance
- Test bench measurements, data acquisition and analysis